Refresher for Reimbursement of Vendor Tokens/Market Bucks
When turning in Tokens and Market Bucks, please remember the following:
- Obtain a Vendor Token Log Sheet and baggies from the Market Manager/Information Booth.
- Count and separate each of the three Tokens and the Market Bucks in individual baggies and then put all small baggies into one large baggie with your Vendor Token Log Sheet (be certain your name is on both the Vendor Token Log Sheet and on the outside of the large baggie).
- $1 EBT Token
- $5 EBT Token
- $5 Cash Token
- Market Bucks—it is especially important to separate the Market Bucks by category. You may have four different kinds:
- Regular Market Bucks
- Produce Only Market Bucks
- Ramsey County Market Bucks
- Anoka County Market Bucks
- Put the dollar value of each Token in the appropriate category on the Log Sheet. Although you separate the Market Bucks by category, please add all categories together to get one total that you enter in the Market Bucks column on the Vendor Token Log Sheet. Add the Tokens and Market Bucks to get one grand total you will enter under the Total column on the Log Sheet.
- Take a picture of your Vendor Token Log Sheet for your records. Turn in your bag to the Market Manager or at the Information Booth.
- For accounting purposes at the Market, turn in your Tokens and Market Bucks at least monthly. You can turn them in more frequently, but at least monthly.